Article 1. Legality of processing – website access, product and services
For the purposes of data processing necessary for using Young App services, the customer explicitly authorizes Dataleon to process user data from the moment of subscription to the Young App service.
Article 2. Being responsible for data processing
Dataleon is responsible for data processing: Dataleon company is a joint-stock company with a capital of 3 000 EUR, with a head office located on 24 rue de Clichy, 75009 Paris, registered in the Company and trade register (Le registre du commerce et des sociétés (RCS)) under the number 820 897 585, represented by its president, mister Gerard TOKO.
Article 3. Contact
Dataleon, 24 rue de Clichy, 75009 Paris.
Telephone: +33 974 59 71 55
Article 4. Collected data
Some data are provided directly by yourself when you subscribe or use the Dataleon service, and other data are collected automatically through technologies used by Dataleon, especially with the interaction between you and the website.
The data collected directly from the User:
- Name, surname,
- Name of the employer,
- Social media profile,
- Email address that allows us to identify a physical person,
- Home address that allows us to identify a moral person,
- Telephone number that allows us to identify a moral person,
- Billing information that allows us to identify a physical or a moral person,
- Account name (login) and password,
- Comments, feedbacks, questions, contributions,
- Interests and preferences in terms of commercial sourcing,
- Any other date that you could voluntary share,
- Data collected passively.
Data collected passively from you, when you visit our website or use the Dataleon service (data connection and navigation and data registered through cookies), include the information listed below:
- IP address of your computer,
- Information related to your computer; type of your connection, the type and version of your internet browser, operating system of your device, as well as unique device ID (“UDID”), and other technical identifiers,
- URL address of your connections, including date and hour, with all the content that you can access to with Dataleon service application,
- Your location.
Data collected from publicly available sources, include all public information of a physical person related to the company the User works for, such as the work position in the company or LinkedIn profile.
Article 5. Purposes of data processing
Data can be collected and processed by Dataleon and its subcontractors for the purposes to:
- Provide Dataleon service, optimize using it, and offer an appropriate support;
- Proceed billing according to the contract;
- Communicate all updates on the product and services;
- Give you the possibility to personalize the Dataleon service and permit you to select the content you would like to have access to and that you would like to share with a third part;
- Analyze your data that will allow us to improve the Young App service, identify all trend, and determine the efficiency of Dataleon service;
- Prevent and detect potential threats against the security of our products or services, fraud, or any other illegal activity;
- Comply with contractual and legal obligations, fix the conflicted situations and apply our contracts;
- Allow the email delivery and e-marketing campaigns and promotions, keep informed our customers of updatings and upcoming events;
- Keep an historic record of all operations occurred during the contractual relation.
Article 6. Basis of data processing
Processing above is based on:
- The agreement of the customer when this one did not subscribe to the Dataleon service to Dataleon himself.
- Executing the contract for using Dataleon signed with the former client.
When data processing is based on the agreement of the client, the latter one has the right to withdraw his consent at any time.
A link to unsubscribe will be sent to the user by Dataleon in newsletters and marketing emails.
Article 7. Recipients and collected data
The User is informed and accepts that the recipients of the data (excepting subcontractors in Article 8) are the following ones:
Dataleon services, affiliated companies, or subsidiaries using data: commercial department, marketing service, accounting service.
User's data that are being collected:
- Name, surname;
- Name of the employer;
- Social media profile;
- Email address that allows us to identify a physical person;
- Home address that allows us to identify a physical person,
- Telephone number that allows us to identify a physical person;
- Billing information that allows us to identify a physical moral person;
- Account name (login);
- Comments, feedbacks, questions, contributions;
- Any other data that User could voluntary share.
Data will only be released to Dataleon for offering and improving its services. There won’t be released to any third party for using the data in their marketing activity.
Please note that the content created through the Dataleon service (process, comments, survey, etc.) can be downloaded by the administrator.
Article 8. Subcontractors
Dataleon works with subcontractors.
Dataleon will make sure that one or all subcontractors that are employed present the guarantees required in order to maintain the implementation of all the technical and organizing adapted, so the processing answers to all the legal requirements.
Article 9. International transfer of data outside the European Union
The User was informed that the data can be shared with located third parties who use servers outside of the European Union, in countries where laws of data protection can be different from the laws in the European Union.
In that specific case, Dataleon will make sure that the User has been well advised and that the transfer is made according to the new applicable legislation and guarantees sufficient protection for a web application of the private life and basic rights of people according to the policy (especially with the contractual terms of the European Commission).
Feel free to contact us for any question or information you may need regarding those transfers.
Article 10. Statement to the National Commission on Informatics and Liberty (CNIL)
Under the provisions of the Data Protection Act, automated personal data process done from the website have been declared to the CNIL, registered with number 1989871 v 0.
Article 11. User’s rights regarding their data
Under the applicable legal and regulations, the User has a right of access, correction, data deletion, limitation or opposition to their processing, the right to define conservation guidelines, deletion and communication of the data, after his death and the right of data portability.
- Right of access: Users can receive a copy of their data in their possession.
- Right of correction or deletion: Users can request to delete and correct their incorrect or outdated data. However, Young App can keep certain user data when the law requires this or there is a legal reason to do it.
- Right of opposition: Users have to right to refuse to have their data used for certain purposes.
- Right of limitation: Users have the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the process in certain cases, for example, when the degree of certainty is contested by the User.
- Right of portability: Users can receive data about them that they have provided to the data controller in a structured format, currently used and machine-readable, and forward this data to another data controller.
To exercise any of the aforementioned rights above or for any question, please feel free to contact Dataleon (for contacts, see Article 3).
Users have the right to file a claim to the control authority qualified (CNIL) or obtain compensation from competent courts if users consider we have not respected their rights.
Article 12. Data security and confidentiality
Data collected by Dataleon are stored in a secure environment.
To ensure data security, Dataleon falls back on to the following measures :
- Access management – authorized person
- Access management – concerned person
- Software monitoring network
- Computer backup system
- Digital certificate development
- Username or password
Dataleon commits to guarantee the existence of adequate levels of protection according to the legal requirements and applicable regulations. However, no procedure can offer an absolute security and some risk exists when the Internet is used to transmit data and personal information.
Dataleon will notify CNIL and/or the concerned person about potential data violation mentioned in the regulation.
Article 13. Time for storing data by Dataleon
Time for storing data by Dataleon is limited to the duration of using Dataleon service by the user, subjected to the respect of legal and applicable dispositions. However, the necessary data might be stored for commercial prospecting purposes and/or storage for 3 years maximum, starting from the end of using Dataleon service.
Navigation data collected from a single visit of the website by the user will be stored for 50 months maximum.
Article 14. Cookies
- Analyze the website traffic to facilitate users navigation on the website,
- Offer to users specific advertising materials adapted to their interests,
- Optimize technical management,
- Get website visiting statistics.
A cookie is a small information file saved by a website on users’ computers. This cookie can be reused in a future visit on the same website. A cookie can’t be used or read by another website, only the one who created it. Most of the cookies are valid only during the time of a session or visit.
Cookies cannot contain information that enables the situation when the user can be contacted by phone, mail, or email.
Most of browsers are set up to accept cookies automatically.
However, it is possible for a user to set up his browser and be informed every time a cookie is created to avoid storing it.
Type of used cookies:
Dataleon uses the below cookies:
- Cookies necessary for the operating the website, for example, cookies that authorize users to stay connected with their accounts.
- Cookies monitoring the website usage in order to generate reports and statistics about using the website, without identifying individual users of the website.
- Cookies providing effictive and proper operation of the website, including cookies that permit storing of users’ preferences.
- Cookies analyzing user’s behavior to communicate offers and promotions.
What to do if you don’t want to get any cookies?
If you don’t want to get any stored cookies from the website on your computer, you can choose to block the cookies (by setting up your navigator in order to block any cookies) and/or delete all cookies already placed on your computer:
Under Internet Explorer: you can block cookies by using settings of modification processing of cookies when clicking on “tools”, “internet option”, “confidentiality”, and then, “advanced” button.
Under Firefox: you can block cookies by using settings of modification processing of cookies when clicking on “tools”, “options”, “private life”, select “use the personalized settings for historical data”, in the drop menu and deselect “accept cookies outsider”.
Under Chrome: you can block cookies by using settings of modification processing of cookies when clicking on “personalize and control”, “set up”, get the advanced set up and content set up, “cookies and website data” under the title “cookies”. However, take into account the fact that when you deactivate some cookies, a certain number of functionalities might be not available on the website.